To apply to join the MHT community, please click HERE.
All applications must be completed using our online system, PowerSchool Registration. We are currently accepting applications for this year; however, spaces are limited. Please call the school at 408.729.3431 if you have questions about a specific class.If you are having difficulty applying online, please visit our school office or call 408.729.3431 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to let us know.
To apply to join the MHT community, please click HERE.After your application has been submitted, you will recieve a confirmation email. Next, we will contact you regarding an appointment for an assessment for your child or children. Please know, we will also need these documents to complete the application/registration process:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if baptized)
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Health Examination Form (provided by the school)
- Online Application Form
- $25 Kindergarten Application Fee (nonrefundable)
Please contact the office should you have questions about the application process.
To apply to join the MHT community, please click HERE.Tuition and Fees for 2019-2020Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year has been set at $7,717 per child.Please Note: Each family is required to establish an account in FACTS, our tuition management system, upon registration. Families can choose the payment method: credit, debit, or in school, and the number of payments during the month (one or two). We are committed to working with each of our families in this process. Please click HERE to reach the FACTS website.There is a yearly non-refundable registration fee that covers consumable and non-consumable texts, insurance, duplication materials, basic supplies, color yearbook, and a program fee. The registration fee is $400 per child. However, registration discounts of up to $50 per child do apply in some cases. Please contact the office with questions about tuition and fees.Family Requirements for 2019-2020
For tuition and payment information, please contact:Most Holy Trinity School at 408.729.3431
- Fundraising: MHT School will not require parents to fundraise during the 2018-19 school year. However, there will be an expectation that MHT School families participate in our fundraising efforts throughout the year. We ask that families make an effort to contribute $300-$500 or more to our fundraising programs.
- Service Requirements: 20 hours for two parent families and 10 hours for one parent families.