Support St. Clare School
St. Clare School values the support and participation of the entire community. We are grateful for the constant support of our students, parents, parishioners, alumni and business leaders in the area. You can play a significant role in our success in many ways. Some opportunities are listed below.
Ways to Support St. Clare School
- Support Our Affinity Programs - Purchase gift cards which are treated like cash at participating stores
- Give to the Annual Fund Campaign - Give to the annual fund to continue to invest in our academic programs and facilities.
- Attend a Social Event - Social events, such as our V.I.P. Day and our Annual Benefit are opportunities to support the school while having a good time creating or renewing friendships
- Sponsor a St. Clare student's education - Sponsors contribute at different levels and according to a schedule that meets the needs of the student. Contributions are always matched by families.
- Become a Business Partner - Support local businesses while they support us! We help our local businesses succeed and patronize them as much as possible. We offer a cost effective, annual, business-oriented partnership with benefits of particular interest to the business community.
- Contribute to the Brian Hegarty Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Contribute to our Scholarship Endowment - Our generous benefactors have allowed us to create an endowment fund that provides assistance to committed families who have serious financial need. Please consider supporting this important source of assistance for our families.
- Create a Charitable Gift Annuity - An annuity allows you to support St. Clare School, receive regular annuity income, and significant tax advantages all at the same time.
- Consider a Bequest - Some of our supporters have remembered the school in their estate planning. These gifts are exceptionally important as they allow us to develop long-term, lasting enhancements to our programs and facilities.