St. Clare School offers many co-curricular and extra-curricular activities. The extracurricular sports program (Gr 5 -8) helps develop physical skills, produces a better understanding of team participation, and provides students with an additional opportunity for leadership. These activities provide opportunities for students to grow both spiritually, athletically, and academically.
- Fall Sports: Boys Flag Football; Girls Volleyball
- Winter Sports: Boys and Girls Basketball
- Spring Sports: Boys Volleyball; Boys and Girls Track and Field
- FIERCE Basketball Fundamental Skills Clinic
Students must maintain grade of "C" or better in all subjects to participate in the sports program.
Away Games - Map and Directions
- Holy Spirit School 1200 Redmond Avenue, San Jose, CA 95120
- Sacred Heart School 13718 Saratoga Avenue, Saratoga, CA 95070
- St. Andrew's Episcopal School 13601 Saratoga Avenue, Saratoga, CA 95070
- St. Frances Cabrini School 15325 Woodard Road, San Jose, CA 95124
- St. Lucy Parish School 2350 Winchester Boulevard, Campbell, CA 95008
- St. Mary School, Los Gatos 30 Lyndon Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95030
- St. Martin of Tours School 300 O'Connor Drive, San Jose, CA 95128
- St. Victor School 3150 Sierra Road, San Jose, CA 95132